Biking aficionados alert! Anatomy of Speed exhibition by Ducati is here - Check dates, price and other key details
In yet another activity to boost the excitement level of Ducati fans, the sport-inspired motorcycle maker has inaugurated the “Anatomy of Speed” exhibition.
Ducati never ceases to amaze its biking enthusiasts. In yet another activity to boost the excitement level of Ducati fans, the sport-inspired motorcycle maker has inaugurated the “Anatomy of Speed” exhibition. It is the third temporary show organised and hosted by the Ducati Museum - which will continue until 8 October 2019. Here are key things to know about this exhibition:-
- It is an exclusive exhibition dedicated to Ducati MotoGP aerodynamics
- Held at the Museum in Borgo Panigale from 20 May to 8 October
- The temporary “Anatomy of Speed” exhibition can be visited, at the Ducati Museum entrance price
- The exhibition illustrates how aerodynamics plays a key role in achieving the performance
- Firstly, visitors will be introduced to aerodynamics as Ducati sees it.
- The exhibition then examines the research programs and solutions developed over years of intense involvement in racing
- Claudio Domenicali (Ducati CEO) and Luigi Dall’Igna (General Manager of Ducati Corse) inaugurated the exhibition on the eve of the Italian GP in Mugello, together with official Mission Winnow Ducati team riders Andrea Dovizioso, Danilo Petrucci and Michele Pirro
- Aerodynamic history is brought to life by photos, videos, display panels and projections that provide the backdrop to - and interact with - an exclusive exhibition of two fairings used by Ducati in the 2016 and 2017 MotoGP championships and of the Ducati Desmosedici GP16
- "Anatomy of Speed" has been organised with the support and technical know-how of Ducati Corse.
-The opening event was attended by Team Mission Winnow Ducati MotoGP riders Andrea Dovizioso, Danilo Petrucci and Michele Pirro who cut the ribbon together with Claudio Domenicali, CEO of Ducati, and Luigi Dall’Igna, General Manager of Ducati Corse, Edoardo Lenoci, Aerodynamic Development Manager and Alessandro Valia, Ducati Official Test Rider
A look at this week's startup deals: Byju's, Atlys, EaseMyAI, NoBroker, Flash, insideFPV, Bluwheelz in news
Inaugurating the Anatomy of Speed exhibition, Claudio Domenicali, Ducati CEO, said, “I'm extremely proud to inaugurate this third temporary exhibition at the Ducati Museum: indeed, aerodynamics makes bikes magic. This exhibition also aims to involve Ducati enthusiasts in that transfer of knowledge from racing to product that has always been a part of our DNA.” Claudio Domenicali further adds, “Our commitment aims to ensure Ducati riders benefit from ever-better technology, performance, fun and safety; aerodynamics play an increasingly important role in this philosophy, which is exemplified by the Panigale V4 R.”
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.
PNB Gilts hits 52-week high; banks, AMCs rise too as JPMorgan announces it will include India in EM debt index
India vs Australia Free Live Streaming: When and How to Watch IND VS AUS 1st ODI Match Live on TV, Mobile Apps Online
Retirement Planning: This small finance bank offers up to 9.5% interest rate on FDs to senior citizens, check details
SBI Retirement Benefit Fund: This SBI fund has given more than 20% return since its launch, check details