In yet another vrooming gift for biking enthusiasts, Benelli has launched Leoncino 500 in India. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 4.79 lakhs (ex-showroom, India). "With its classic scrambler look, the Leoncino recalls the easy-to-ride and lovable “LION CUB” models of the ’50s and ’60s with a modern approach," Benelli said in a statement. Adishwar Auto Ride India is all set to introduce some of the latest and globally renowned Benelli superbikes in the Indian market.
How to book Benelli Leoncino 500?
Interested customers can book the Benelli Leoncino for Rs 10,000, by visiting india.benelli.com or by visiting the nearest Benelli India Dealership.
Benelli Leoncino 500: Key things to know
- Benelli India is offering the Leoncino with '5-Year Unlimited Kilometer Warranty as Standard'
- Benelli Leoncino is available in two colours – Steel Gray & Leoncino Red
- As per Benelli, Leoncino is the most affordable parallel-twin scrambler in India today
-The Benelli Leoncino gets a DOHC, twin-cylinder four-stroke, liquid-cooled, 500cc engine, which produces a maximum power output of 47.5PS at 8500rpm and maximum torque of 46Nm at 6000rpm
- The 8-valve motor is mated to a slick shifting 6-speed gearbox
- The Benelli Leoncino gets a DOHC, twin-cylinder four-stroke, liquid-cooled, 500cc engine, which produces a maximum power output of 47.5PS at 8500rpm and maximum torque of 46Nm at 6000rpm. The 8-valve motor is mated to a slick shifting 6-speed gearbox
Commenting on the launch of the Benelli Leoncino, Vikas Jhabakh, MD of Benelli India, said, “The Leoncino combines tradition and passion with contemporary style, innovation and performance. The modern version of the Leoncino is a pure makeover of the original model and is a tribute to a legend of Italian motorcycling that largely contributed to the history of the brand, which today finds its identity in the modern world”
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.