- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
Ashok Leyland electric buses will soon run on Ahmedabad roads - All you need to know
The Hinduja Group's auto firm Ashok Leyland is all set to take electric segment with a storm by unveiling electric bus which will soon be produced on mass scale.
The Hinduja Group's auto firm Ashok Leyland is all set to take electric segment with a storm by unveiling electric bus which will soon be produced on mass scale. The automobile company, headquartered in Chennai, has decided to run its electric buses on the roads of Ahmedabad, Karthik Athmanathan, Head, Electronic Wheels, Ashok Leyland, told Zee Business, while sharing this exclusive information.
1. The Hinduja Group's auto firm will commence the market of electric bus from Ahmedabad.
2. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will unveil electric bus in the upcoming Vibrant Gujarat Summit.
3. India presently needs 1000 such electric buses on an annual basis.
4. By 2022, the country will be one of the big players in this segment.
5. The bus will come in the price range of Rs 55 lakh to Rs 1.50 crore.
6. By 2022-24, the cost of running an EV bus will be Rs 3 to 10 less per kilometer in comparison with a diesel bus.
7. India's current requires 55,000 such buses, and the Niti Aayog believes that this segment will create a big market in future.
8. These electric buses will be utilised in the urban transport.
9. After 2022, annual production of these electric buses will stand at 10,000.
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.