- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
A quiet revolution by Honda? India's first BS-VI two-wheeler set to arrive on this date - What we know so far
It's been officially confirmed now that by Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. is set to launch India's first BS-VI two-wheeler on June 12.
It's been officially confirmed now that by Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. is set to launch India's first BS-VI two-wheeler on June 12. The formal invitations have already been floated. The first BS-VI two-wheeler launch confirmation comes close on the heels of the launch of limited editions of Honda's flagship products – Activa 5G and CB Shine.
Limited Edition Activa 5G will include as many as 10 new additions which will be available in 2 new dual-colour options - Pearl Precious white with Matte Selene Silver and Strontium Silver Metallic with Pearl Igneous Black. The Limited Edition Activa 5G is priced starting at Rs. 55,032 (ex showroom Delhi)
The Limited Edition CB Shine will outshine with as many as 5 new additions and will be available in 2 new dual-tone colours- Black with Imperial red metallic and Black with Spear silver metallic. The Limited Edition CB Shine is priced starting at Rs. 59,083 (ex showroom Delhi).
On the launch of Activa 5G and CB Shine limited editions, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. had said “Customer conviction has made Honda India’s Most trusted 2Wheeler brand. Celebrating the legacy of India’s Top Selling models - Activa & CB Shine in their respective segments, Honda is now taking the excitement to another level. We are pleased to announce a double surprise for our customers with the launch of premium style Limited Edition Activa 5G & CB Shine.”
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.