- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Workers stage protest at Samsung's Noida plant
Hundreds of workers of the Samsung mobile company Saturday protested here, demanding salary hike and change in shift timings, police said.
The workers assembled on the premises of the company's office in Noida Phase-II in the morning and remained there till around 10pm, they said.
Samsung representatives could not be contacted immediately for a response.
"The protestors were demanding that their work timings which have been changed since January, be restored to the previous pattern. They were also peeved over changes in holidays, food and other such issues. These issues were reportedly discussed with the management and resolved," Circle Officer, Noida 3rd, Shwetabh Pandey, said.
"The workers were also demanding a hike in their salaries, which the management has reportedly said was a policy issue and needed more discussion," he told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.