- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
Wheat futures weaken by 0.17% on higher supply
Wheat prices edged lower 0.17 per cent to Rs 1,713 per quintal in futures trading today as speculators trimmed positions, triggered by ample stocks position on increased supplies from producing regions at the spot market.
At the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, wheat for delivery in December was trading lower by Rs 3, or 0.17 per cent to Rs 1,713 per quintal with an open interest of 11,790 lots.
Analysts said cutting down of positions by traders amid sufficient stock position at the physical market against tepid demand mainly influenced wheat prices in futures trade.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.