- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Wheat futures soften by 0.17% on higher supply
Wheat prices weakened by 0.17 per cent to Rs 1,749 per quintal in futures market today on reports of increased supplies from producing regions.
At the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, wheat for delivery in far-month December traded lower by Rs 3, or 0.17 per cent to Rs 1,749 per quintal with an open interest of 6,620 lots.
Analysts said cutting down of positions by participants amid sufficient stocks position on increased supplies from producing belts at physical market against sluggish demand weighed on wheat prices at futures trade.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.