- What should investors do with Bajaj Auto Buyback? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- JP Morgan bullish on global markets in H2; rejects possibility of recession, sees inflation receding in second half
- Dalal Street Corner: Easing commodity prices, buying interest in IT, Metal help market extend gains; what should investors do on
- PM Modi meets Joe Biden, Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau at G7 Summit
- Mahindra Scorpio-N 2022: Finally, New Scorpio is here - Price, Booking Open Date, Delivery Date, Variants, Features and more
Wells Fargo in talks with DOJ, SEC to resolve probes of sales practices
Wells Fargo & Co said on Wednesday that it is engaged in preliminary exploratory discussions with the U.S. Department of Justice and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to resolve probes into its sales practices, according to a regulatory filing.
The bank also said it increased the high end of the range of "reasonably possible potential losses" that could be in excess of the company`s accrual for probable and estimable losses as of Dec. 31 to $2.7 billion. The bank said the increase from the previous high end range disclosed at the end of September was due to several issues, including the bank`s existing retail sales practice matters.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.