- New Virus in China 2022: Langya ALERT! No vaccine, no treatment!
- Policybazaar system vulnerabilities exposed customers' personal details, says this report
- Government removes cap on airfares with effect from 31 August
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, Buds 2 Pro revealed - price, India availability, specs and more
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2022 bookings open; Check token amount and how to book online
Weidmann to get another 8 years at Bundesbank - German source
The German government is likely to extend Bundesbank President Jens Weidmann`s tenure for another eight-year term, a government source said on Tuesday, confirming a report in the Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper.
Weidmann, a member of the European Central Bank`s governing council, is serving an eight-year term that expires in April. Asked whether Weidmann would be asked to stay on, the source said: "That`s how it will play out."
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.