- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Wall St. drops more than 2 percent on slowdown fears
U.S. stocks plunged on Thursday, with the S&P 500 down more than 2 percent, after slowing U.S. factory activity on the heels of a dire revenue warning from Apple fueled fears of a global economic slowdown.
Based on the latest available data, the Dow Jones Industrial Average <.dji> fell 660.02 points, or 2.83 percent, to 22,686.22, the S&P 500 <.spx> lost 57.19 points, or 2.28 percent, to 2,452.84 and the Nasdaq Composite <.ixic> dropped 185.10 points, or 2.78 percent, to 6,480.84.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.