- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Vodafone Qatar posts first-ever annual profit
Vodafone Qatar on Monday reported a 374 million riyals ($80 million) increase in net profit year on year for 2018, which it said was its first-ever profitable year.
"Vodafone Qatar`s strong financial results for the financial year 2018 are primarily due to its success in growing its Postpaid subscribers and fixed services, as well as its effective cost optimisation programme," the company said.
It reported a net profit of 118 million riyals for the year ended Dec. 31, 2018.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.