- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Vodafone launches VoLTE services in Chennai
Telecom major Vodafone today announced the rollout of Voice-over LTE Services in the city and said it would expand the service across the State over the next few months.
The company had recently launched the VoLTE services in Maharashtra, Goa, Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Haryana among others.
Voice over Long-Term Evolution (VoLTE) is a technology for facilitating voice on 4G network and lowers cost of offering voice calls.
With the launch of VoLTE service, 4G customers in Chennai will be able to make calls using VoLTE services and enjoy HD quality crystal clear voice, the company said.
Vodafone 4G customers can access Vodafone VoLTE for no additional charges and all calls would be billed as per existing plan, the statement said.
"We have been making significant investments to expand, upgrade and modernise our network to ensure that we provide the finest service experience," Vodafone India, Business-Head, Tamil Nadu, S Murali said in a statement.
"We are delighted that Vodafone is now launching VoLTE services across Chennai. We plan to expand our VoLTE footprint across Tamil Nadu over the next few months," he said.
The company has invested Rs 7,200 crore till date including Rs 450 crore last year.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.