- E: Independence Day 2022 - PM Modi Speech From Red Fort - Watch Streaming | KNOW TOP POINTS, IMPORTANT QUOTES
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Akasa Airline: What will happen to India's newest airline - founded by Big Bull?
- Stock market holiday today: NSE, BSE to stay close on Independence Day; settlement holiday tomorrow
- Happy Independence Day 2022: How to download, send WhatsApp GIFs, Stickers, Status and more
- Independence Day 2022: Joe Biden calls India, US 'indispensable partners'
U.S. Air Force resumes Boeing's KC-46 tanker delivery
The U.S. Air Force said that a Boeing Co KC-46 Pegasus tanker jet was being delivered on Monday to Altus Air Force Base in Oklahoma.
Deliveries of the jet were halted last month when foreign object debris was found in one of the aircraft. Boeing had offered to inspect all the aircraft that were accepted by the Air Force.
In a statement released to Reuters on Monday, Rose Riley, Air Mobility Command representative, said that under the corrective action plan, subsequent deliveries would occur as Boeing successfully completes each aircraft`s inspection.
The Air Force had stopped accepting Boeing`s KC-46 tankers as of Feb. 20, saying the issue was not with the aircraft itself but with the process in place for building it.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.