- IPO: 11 public offers raise Rs 33,000 cr between April-June FY23; 17 more in pipeline
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Akasa Air first commercial flight flagged off by Civil Aviation Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia on this
- IRDAI to rename grievance redressal mechanism; complaints can be filed in regional languages soon
- Market next week: Global cues, macro numbers, last batch of earnings to dictate D-Street in holiday-truncated week: Experts
- Eight of top-10 valued firms add Rs 98,235 cr in m-cap; Infosys, TCS lead gainers
Union commerce secy holds meeting with Punjab govt officials on exporters' issues
Union Commerce Secretary Anup Wadhawan Friday held a meeting with senior Punjab government officials here to discuss issues being faced by state exporters.
State Chief Secretary Karan Avtar Singh, Additional Chief Secretary Vini Mahajan represented the Punjab government in the meeting, an official release said.
Issues pertaining to goods and services tax, infrastructure and export-import were discussed in the meeting, it said.
Prior to the consultation with the state officials, a meeting was held with the exporters of the state. The meeting was arranged by the Federation of Indian Export Organisations (FIEO) and the Department of Industries and Commerce, the release said. Among the others accompanying the Union Commerce Secretary were Sanjay Chadha, Additional Secretary, Department of Commerce; B S Bhalla, Joint Secretary, Commerce; Sunil Singh Katiyar, Commissioner, GST and Customs.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.