- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
Tata Motors global sales up 2.7% at 1,03,761 units in October
Home grown auto major Tata Motors today reported 2.7 per cent increase in its global wholesales to 1,03,761 units in October this year.
Global sales of commercial vehicles and Tata Daewoo range stood at 37,400 units during the month, up 1.3 per cent compared to same period last year, Tata Motors said in a statement.
The passenger vehicle segment saw a growth of 3.5 per cent in global sales at 66,361 units in October, it added.
The global numbers includes its subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover.
Global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover were at 49,757 units, the company said, adding Jaguar sales for the month were 13,295 units, while that of Land Rover stood at 36,462 units.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.