- Atal Pension Yojana rule change: Big setback for taxpayers - know how it will impact your savings
- Home loans, EMIs to get more expensive: Now, this PSU bank hikes interest rates by .20%
- Mask mandatory in Delhi as Covid-19 cases rise again: Check new rules and penalty
- US inflation data: Break on 40-year peak, global markets rally - key highlights
- Microsoft layoffs 2022: IT giant sacks around 200 more employees as recession fears rise
Tata Global Beverages reappoints Ajoy Kumar Misra as MD
Tata Global Beverages Wednesday said its board has reappointed Ajoy Kumar Misra as its Managing Director and CEO for a period of one year.
"...the board of directors has, at its meeting held on March 27, 2019, subject to the approval of the shareholders, reappointed Mr Ajoy Kumar Misra, whose term as MD would end on March 31, 2019, as the MD and CEO of the company for a period of one year with effect from April 1, 2019 up to March 31, 2020," a BSE filing said.
It added that the board accepted Misra's request to retire post the period of reappointment.
Misra has been with the Tata Group for more than 38 years, including senior management positions. He was appointed as Executive Director and Deputy CEO of Tata Global Beverages and subsequently, elevated as the MD and CEO of the company with effect from April 2014.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.