- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
Steel prices remain quiet in thin trade
There was not much activity at the local steel market in the national capital today as prices by and large moved in a narrow range in scattered deals and settled around the previous levels.
Marketmen said negligible enquiries from construction units mainly kept steel prices at the previous levels.
Following are today's quotations (in Rs per tonne): Saria Kamdhenu: 8-mm Rs 42,000, 10-mm Rs 41,400, 12-mm Rs 41,100, 16-25 mm Rs 41,100.
MS Angle: (50x5) (50x6) Rs 42,000, (40x5) (40x6) Rs 42,800.
Angle Capital (IS) (40X5) (40x6) Rs 44,100, (35X5)(65X6) Rs 44,600, Girder (125X65) Rs 41,000.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.