- iPhone 14 production starts in India: Apple makes big statement; availability details
- Inflation likely to remain above RBI's tolerance threshold; GDP growth at 7.3%: S&P
- Indian Railways trains cancelled today list, September 26: 207 trains fully cancelled, 39 trains diverted| IRCTC Trains Update
- Manmohan Singh Birthday: Meet the economic reformer and former Prime Minister - 10 points
- Rajasthan political crisis: Congress bigwigs to intervene as Ashok Gehlot vs Sachin Pilot fight escalates
Steel prices remain flat in thin trade
Lethargic conditions persisted at the local steel market in the national capital today with prices moving in a narrow range in scattered deals and pegged at the previous levels.
Marketmen said sufficient stocks position against limited deals from constructions unit mainly kept steel prices at last levels.
Following are today's quotations (in Rs per tonne): Saria Kamdhenu: 8-mm Rs 42,000, 10-mm Rs 41,400, 12-mm Rs 41,100, 16-25 mm Rs 41,100.
MS Angle: (50x5) (50x6) Rs 42,000, (40x5) (40x6) Rs 42,800.
Angle Capital (IS) (40X5) (40x6) Rs 44,100, (35X5)(65X6) Rs 44,600, Girder (125X65) Rs 41,000.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.