- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
SSG Capital buys 34.42% stake in Cox & Kings arm
Travel services provider Cox & Kings today said private equity firm SSG Capital Management has acquired 34.42 per cent stake in its subsidiary Prometheon Holdings (UK) Ltd.
Prometheon is the holding company of Holidaybreak, which houses brands such as Travel Works and Meininger.
Holidaybreak is a specialist holiday group with market leading positions in the UK and other major European markets.
In a regulatory filing, Cox & Kings said that SSG Capital Management through its investee company has acquired 34.42 per cent stake in Prometheon Holdings (UK) Ltd.
Cox & Kings owns 65.6 per cent of Holidaybreak, while SSG Capital Management has 2.72 per cent in Cox & Kings Ltd.
Its stock was trading 0.78 per cent up at Rs 252.45 on BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.