- 8 years of 'Make in India'! Annual FDI nearly doubles to $83 billion since inception of the campaign | Details
- Stock Market Triggers: RBI Policy, F&O expiry, global cues to drive market next week; what should investors do?
- Harsha Engineers IPO listing date: Shares to make debut on NSE, BSE on Monday; what to expect from listing?
- Moonlighting row: Days when employees signed up with tech majors and spent lives on jobs are long gone- Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- FIIs turn net sellers in cash market in September; expert cites reasons
Silver futures rise Rs 35/kg on firm global cues
Tracking a firm trend overseas, silver prices surged by Rs 35 to Rs 40,362 per kg in futures trading today as traders built up fresh positions.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver for delivery in March gained Rs 35, or 0.09 per cent, to Rs 40,362 per kg, in a business turnover of six lots.
The white metal for delivery in December too was trading higher by Rs 13, or 0.03 per cent at Rs 40,362 per kg in 132 lots.
Market analysts said fresh positions created by participants in line with a firm trend of the precious metal in global markets, mainly influenced silver prices at futures trade.
Meanwhile, silver rose 0.27 per cent to USD 16.99 an ounce in Singapore.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.