- What should investors do with Bajaj Auto Buyback? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- JP Morgan bullish on global markets in H2; rejects possibility of recession, sees inflation receding in second half
- Dalal Street Corner: Easing commodity prices, buying interest in IT, Metal help market extend gains; what should investors do on
- PM Modi meets Joe Biden, Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau at G7 Summit
- Mahindra Scorpio-N 2022: Finally, New Scorpio is here - Price, Booking Open Date, Delivery Date, Variants, Features and more
Silver futures rise 0.16% on global cues
Silver futures traded higher by 0.16 per cent to Rs 40,620 per kg Wednesday after speculators raised bets, driven by a firm trend overseas.
Silver for delivery in March traded higher by Rs 63, or 0.16 per cent, to Rs 40,620 per kg in a business turnover of 1,234 lots at the Multi Commodity Exchange.
Besides, the white metal to be delivered in April, rose by Rs 42, or 0.11 per cent, to Rs 36,965 per kg in 13,529 lots.
Analysts said, widening of positions by traders in sync with a firm trend overseas for precious metals, influenced silver prices here.
In the international market, silver traded higher by 0.60 per cent at USD 16.04 an ounce in Singapore.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.