- 8 years of 'Make in India'! Annual FDI nearly doubles to $83 billion since inception of the campaign | Details
- Stock Market Triggers: RBI Policy, F&O expiry, global cues to drive market next week; what should investors do?
- Harsha Engineers IPO listing date: Shares to make debut on NSE, BSE on Monday; what to expect from listing?
- Moonlighting row: Days when employees signed up with tech majors and spent lives on jobs are long gone- Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- FIIs turn net sellers in cash market in September; expert cites reasons
Silver futures jump Rs 20 per kg to to Rs 39,720
Silver prices moved up by Rs 20 to Rs 39,720 per kg in futures trade today after participants raised their bets amid firming global trends.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, silver for delivery in December was trading higher by Rs 20 -- or 0.05 per cent -- to Rs 39,720 per kg in a business turnover of 307 lots.
Analysts attributed the rise to a firming trend in the precious metals overseas after the US Federal Reserve left interest rates on hold. Investors looked forward to the announcement of the next governor of the central bank.
Globally, silver rose 0.15 per cent higher at USD 17.13 an ounce in Singapore.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.