- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Shriram City Union Fin Q2 profit dips 3% to Rs 198 cr
Shriram City Union Finance today reported a decline of 3 per cent in its net profit at Rs 198.30 crore for second quarter ended September of this fiscal.
The company's net profit stood at Rs 204.49 crore in the July-September quarter of the previous fiscal.
Total income during the quarter under review rose to Rs 1,285.30 crore, as against Rs 1,115.58 crore in the second quarter of the previous fiscal, the company said in a regulatory filing.
The board of directors at the meeting held today declared an interim dividend of Rs 6 per equity share for 2017-18.
Total assets of the company stood at Rs 26,193.17 crore as on September 30, 2017, up from Rs 24,536.46 crore by the end of September 2016.
Stock of the company closed 1.67 per cent up at Rs 2,323.40 on the BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.