- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
SecUR Credentials IPO to open on Nov 1
SecUR Credentials will come out with its Rs 30 crore initial public offer on November 1 and the shares would be offered at a price of Rs 205 apiece, according to a release.
The Mumbai-based employee background screening firm would be selling 14.67 lakh shares and the offer is expected to be worth little over Rs 30 crore.
The IPO would open on November 1 and close on November 3.
"The net proceeds of the issue will be utilised towards meeting additional working capital requirements, business expansion, purchase of Symphony 3.0 software, marketing and brand building and general corporate purposes," the release said today.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.