- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio's net worth drops by 25% or Rs 8300 cr in 3 months owing to weak market
- Zomato-Blinkit Deal: Food aggregator accused of not sharing information about deal on time; Investors file complaint with SEBI
- Delhi government monsoon session commences today; salary hike of ministers, MLAs on the cards
- National Pharmaceutical Pricing Authority fixes retail prices of 84 drug formulations
- Twitter Blue users on Android can now customise navigation bar
SEC asks judge to hold Tesla's Musk in contempt of violating deal
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday asked a judge to hold Tesla Inc`s Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk in contempt of violating a court`s order last year.
Shares of Tesla fell about 4 percent in extended trade.
Tesla did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
A U.S. judge in October approved a settlement between the federal regulator, Tesla and Musk, over his tweets promising to take the company private.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.