- Dalal Street Corner: Softening crude, FIIs turning net buyers allow market to close on high note; what should investors do on Th
- Gold Price Outlook: Yellow metal on slippery ground; experts give intraday trading strategy, outlook
- Will oil prices surge to $380 or slump to $45—What JP Morgan, CITI reports say?
- MF industry's asset base rises 14% to Rs 37.75 lakh cr in June quarter
- TVS Motor drives in new bike 'Ronin' priced at Rs 1.49 lakh
Ryanair gets approval to fly within U.K., non-EU routes post-Brexit
Ryanair Holdings Plc on Thursday received an approval from the British aviation regulator that will allow the European low-cost airline to operate within the U.K. and to non-EU routes post-Brexit.
Britain is due to leave the EU on March 29, and the departure agreement that Prime Minister Theresa May has negotiated with Brussels hangs in the balance ahead of a parliamentary vote this month. (http://bit.ly/2RtjtvD)
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.