- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Rupani launches projects worth Rs 285 crore in Ahmedabad
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Tuesday dedicated and laid the foundation stones for urban development projects worth Rs 285 crore in Ahmedabad.
The projects of the Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority (AUDA) include a Rs 57.50-crore bridge, Rs 2-crore garden and basketball-cum-volleyball court.
He also laid the foundation stones for two bridges, as many town halls and a drainage line.
The chief minister also announced a 60 million litre per day capacity Narmada canal-based drinking water project for Bopal nagarpalika on the city outskirts at an investment of Rs 160 crore.
Addressing a gathering, Rupani said his government has stood up to the expectations of people who have reposed faith in him.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.