- Mahindra & Mahindra stock hits 52-week high as brokerages bullish on counter post Scorpio-N launch; check target prices
- GST Council meet begins today: Know agendas of Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman's led two-day meeting
- Security deposit on commercial LPG connection goes up by Rs 1050 for 19-kg cylinder; check new rates
- Cash-starved Sri Lanka to end fuel duopoly to ease fuel shortages
- Xiaomi 12S series set to launch with Leica cameras on July 4: Check key details here
RP fronting Finquest Fin promoter,alleges Reid& Taylor workers
The Reid & Taylor Employees Welfare Association, which has put up an application with NCLT to take over the firm, has written to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) alleging that resolution professional is pushing for liquidation and not a resolution.
In a letter written on January 4 to the IBBI, the association questioned the intentions of RP, Venkatesan Sankaranarayan, and alleged that he was working hand in glove with Bharat Patel, the promoter of the non-bank lender Finquest Financial Solution, which is the largest creditor to the company with an exposure of Rs 775 crore.
"The resolution professional, who was appointed to find a resolution plan for our company could not identify a single investor even though the prescribed time frame of 270 days has elapsed in spite of the fact that eight investors had filed their expressions of interest," they said in the letter that
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.