- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- OPEC+ to cut oil output by 2 million barrels from November
- WHO flags concern over four India-made cough syrups potentially linked to children's death in Gambia
- Nobel Prize 2022: Chemistry Nobel goes to 3 scientists for developing way of snapping molecules together
- 5G users to get speed at par with professional computers: Experts
Royal Orchid Hotels in pact with UK's Bespoke Hotels
Royal Orchid Hotels today said it has signed an agreement with the UK's hospitality group Bespoke Hotels in India to enhance each other's brand presence in their respective markets.
Under the agreement, Royal Orchid will now offer its guests hundreds of hotel options across multiple global markets and Bespoke will promote the Indian hospitality firm to its guests, a release issued here said.
Bespoke Hotels currently manages over 200 properties worldwide with over 50 represented hotels in India.
Founded in 2000 by Haydn Fentum and Robin Sheppard, Bespoke has over 9,500 rooms, 8,000 employees and 815 million pounds of assets.
Royal Orchid Hotels has a range of luxury and five- star properties in the popular regions of Bengaluru, Jaipur, Mumbai and Goa.
"We are thrilled to have Bespoke Hotels on board, to offer our guests 100s of hotels abroad, and to market our hotels to inbound international travellers," Royal Orchid Hotels founder Chender Baljee added.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.