- Residential demand upbeat despite construction cost, interest rate rise; brokerage picks DLF, Oberoi Realty among top 4 bets
- Copper Set to Post Worst Quarterly Performance in Over 2 Years
- Maruti Suzuki Brezza 2022: Launch today! Check key highlights; live streaming link here
- Nothing Phone 1 confirmed to come with Snapdragon 778G+ SoC on July 12 - Know more
- Ratnamani Metals bonus share: Stock jumps 15%, hits 52-week high ahead of record date
Rocking Deals partners with Spice Hotspot for product sale
Pre-owned and refurbished mobile and accessories seller Rocking deals has partnered with Spice Hotspot to sells its products through the latter's more than 100 outlets in the Delhi NCR and Kolkata.
The company, which at present sells its products through over 1,000 retail touch points in the country, is also looking at operating 30 standalone stores through franchisees in the next 6 months.
"This collaboration with Spice Hotspot retail is in line with Rocking Deals plan to expand offline business across the nation. We sell over 5,000 units every day and we are looking at clocking turnover of Rs 150 crore in the next fiscal," Rocking Deals Founder & CEO Yuvraj Aman Singh told reporters.
At present, Rocking Deals sells certified refurbished and excess inventory products in 18 categories.
The company also sells through e-commerce majors such as Amazon India/US, Snapdeal, ShopClues, Quikr, 2GUD among other e- commerce portals and sells close 5,000 units a day to end customers.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.