- Nifty breaches key support level on Friday – Will market continue to see correction in upcoming week? Know what analysts say
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi to officially roll out 5G services in India on October 1
- Rupee ‘held back very well’ among peers against USD; RBI & Finance Ministry watching developments, says Sitharaman
- S Jaishankar at UNGA: India on side of those respecting UN Charter and its founding principles
- BPCL signs pact with Brazil's Petrobras to diversify crude oil sourcing
Refined soya oil futures up 0.47% on positive spot market cues
Refined soya oil prices edged up by 0.24 per cent to Rs 707 per 10 kg in futures trading today as participants built up fresh positions amid pick up in demand in the spot market.
At the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, refined soya oil for delivery in December went up by Rs 1.70, or 0.24 per cent to Rs 707 per 10 kg with an open interest of 37,670 lots.
On similar lines, the oil for delivery in November edged up by 35 paise, or 0.05 per cent to Rs 695.50 per 10 kg in 24,160 lots.
Analysts said fresh positions created by traders after uptick in demand in the physical market against tight stocks position on fall in supplies from producing belts mainly helped refined soya oil prices to trade higher at futures trade.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.