- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
Person responsible for security threat on Jet flight
Union Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapathi Raju today said the person responsible for the security threat on the Mumbai-Delhi Jet Airways flight had been identified and should be immediately put on the no-fly list.
Flight 9W 339, carrying 122 people, made an emergency landing at the Ahmedabad airport early this morning "following detection of an onboard security threat", the airlines said.
"I am informed that the person responsible for Jet flight 339 (Mumbai-Delhi) incident causing the landing at Ahmedabad today morning has been identified," Raju said in a tweet.
However, the minister didn't disclose the identity of the individual concerned.
"I am advising airlines to put him on the no-fly list immediately, in addition to other statutory criminal action," he said in another tweet.
A member of the cabin crew had found a "printed note" stating that there was a bomb in the belly, the cargo area, of the plane, a senior official of the Bureau of Civil Aviation Security (BCAS) told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.