- Stock Market Live News Today: Nifty, Sensex gain over 2% each; bank, metal stocks shine
- RBI Monetary Policy Review: Top 20 statements from Governor Shaktikanta Das' MPC address
- 5G rollout: Xiaomi India shares big update on data packs, plans, bundled offers | Interview
- RBI Monetary Policy: Offline Payment Aggregators come under regulatory purview; on parity now with online peers
- Twitter shares update to make video experience better - Step-by-step guide
Paper industry seeks govt support to curb cheap imports
Paper industry has sought government's support to check the flow of cheap imports, especially from Asean countries, so as to protect the domestic players.
"One of the challenges faced by the paper industry is cheaper imports. Paper industry through our industry body Indian Paper Manufacturers Association (IPMA) has made representations to the government to curb paper imports or to put anti-dumping duty," Century Pulp & Paper CEO J P Narain told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.