- Policybazaar system vulnerabilities exposed customers' personal details, says this report
- Government removes cap on airfares with effect from 31 August
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, Buds 2 Pro revealed - price, India availability, specs and more
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 2022 bookings open; Check token amount and how to book online
- DSP Silver ETF – 5 things to know about this NFO from minimum investment amount to issue closing date
PACL case: Sebi panel receives details of additional 13,863 properties
Markets regulator Sebi Wednesday said the committee headed by Justice R M Lodha in the PACL Ltd case has received details of additional 13,863 properties of the real estate firm.
The committee already has the details of around 29,000 properties of PACL.
The details of additional 13,863 properties is received by the committee and "the same have been made available for viewing on https://www.sebipaclproperties.com," the regulator said in a release.
PACL also known as Pearl Group, which had raised money from the public in the name of agriculture and real estate businesses, was found by Sebi to have collected these funds through illegal collective investment schemes over 18 years.
The panel, headed by former Chief Justice of India Lodha, is overseeing the process of disposing of properties to refund investors after verifying their genuineness. The Securities and Exchange Board Of India (Sebi) had set up the high-level committee following a Supreme Court order.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.