- Navratna SIP on Zee Business: BUY Electrosteel Castings share - check price target
- Rupee Vs Dollar: Former CEA K.V. Subramanian explains INR's fall versus greenback; when will USD appreciation stop?
- Croma: Apple iPhone 13 available at Rs 51,990, Apple Watch SE at Rs 27,900 - How to get this deal
- Multibagger stocks: Pondy Oxides, Ram Ratna Wires share price drops 5% ahead of turning ex-bonus tomorrow | Details
- Nirmala Sitharaman criticises states seeking more funds, says 'You Me' culture won't work
NTPC agrees not to regulate power supply to AP, Telangana, K'taka
Power producer NTPC has agreed not to regulate electricity supply to Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka over pending dues after assurance by distribution companies to clear the arrears soon, sources said.
The state-run entity on January 30 had issued notices to various discoms in the three states for not clearing bills of more than Rs 4,200 crore pending for over 60 days. Notices were issued that power supply would be regulated from February 6 until the dues for over 60 days are cleared. The dues from the three parties were Rs 5,838.04 crore and the amount overdue by 60 days was Rs 4,228.39 crore.
However, the issue has been resolved after getting a satisfactory reply from discoms, the sources told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.