- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
NLC India, NHPC ink pact for power trading
State-run NLC India Monday said it has inked an agreement with state-run hydro power giant NHPC for power trading.
"MoU between NLC India and NHPC Ltd, in the area of Power Trading, was signed by A Ganesan, executive director/commercial, NLC India, and D Chakraborty, CGM/finance, NHPC, on February 18, 2019 in Chennai," a statement said.
According to the statement, through this MoU, NHPC and NLC India will offer surplus power available in the northern and northeast region to the bulk consumers in southern region at an affordable tariff. This MoU will create a win-win situation for the generators and bulk consumers.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.