- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
New Hyundai Verna receives over 20,000 bookings in 2 months
Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) today said bookings for its mid-sized sedan Verna has crossed 20,000 units mark within two months of the launch.
The company has so far received more than 1.5 lakh enquiries, HMIL said in a statement.
"The Next Gen Verna has outperformed in India once again with more than 20,000 bookings and 1,50,000 enquiries in a short span of two months of its launch in India," HMIL Managing Director and CEO Y K Koo said.
The company claimed that in September and October the new Verna has also become the segment leader where it competes with the likes of Honda City and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
It has received a "record initial export order of 10,501 units from the Middle East market", HMIL added.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.