- Titan shares rally over 7%; what makes brokerages bullish on Tata Group stock post Q1 business update? Check target prices
- Stocks to buy: Sanjiv Bhasin picks Exide, GNFC for gains today; here's why
- IRCTC to launch many trains on 'Bharat Gaurav' theme soon; tour duration, package cost and more- All you need to know
- Government restricts exports of flour, other derivatives from July 12
- Skoda Auto Volkswagen India logs highest-ever H1 sales in India with 52,698 units
NCL production up 11pc in April-December
Northern Coalfields Ltd's production and offtake grew by 11 per cent and 7 per cent, respectively, during the April-December period, the Coal India Ltd subsidiary said on Tuesday.
The company produced 74.65 million tonne (MT) and dispatched 75.84 MT of coal in the nine-month period, it said in a statement.
Northern Coalfields surpassed targets of 73.26 MT of production and 72.21 MT of dispatch, the company said.
The miner aims to produce 100 MT of coal in the fiscal 2018-19, while the offtake target is 100.5 MT.
Going by the sustained growth across the performance parameters, the company is likely to surpass the assigned targets this fiscal, the statement added.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.