- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Muted demand drags down cardamom futures by 0.94%
Cardamom prices drifted lower by 0.94 per cent to Rs 954 per kg in futures market today as speculators reduced exposure amid low demand in the spot market.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, cardamom for delivery in November fell by Rs 9.10, or 0.94 per cent to Rs 954 per kg in business turnover of 5 lots.
Likewise, the spice for delivery in December shed Rs 3.90, or 0.41 per cent to Rs 954 per kg in 12 lots.
Analysts said offloading of positions by participants owing to slackened demand in the physical market against adequate stocks position on higher supplies from producing regions, mainly led to decline in cardamom prices at futures trade.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.