- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Modi to meet heads of global wealth funds at Vibrant Gujarat
To woo investments for various infrastructure projects, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold talks with the heads of over two dozen global wealth funds during the forthcoming Vibrant Gujarat summit, said officials Monday.
Modi will have a roundtable with heads of some global sovereign wealth funds, pension funds and institutional investors on the inaugural day of the three-day summit on January 18, said additional chief secretary at the finance department Arvind Agarwal.
As many as 27 global funds have confirmed their participation at the summit which will also be attended by Union finance minister Arun Jaitley and chief minister Vijay Rupani among others, he said.
These global funds own and manage assets worth trillions of dollars and these funds invest heavily in large infra projects, he said, adding some of the funds which have confirmed participation include the Government Pension Investment Fund of Japan, International Finance Corporation, Japanese Bank for International Cooperation, Vanguard, and Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank, among others.
There will also be seminar to discuss opportunities at the International Financial Services Centre at Gift City, which will have participation from major global exchanges like the LSE, LME, Nasdaq, Shanghai Gold Exchange and BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.