- No petrol, diesel if you fail to produce PUC certificate at fuel stations from THIS date
- Bharti Airtel is first telecom company to launch 5g service in India; where do Jio, Vodafone Idea stand?
- 5G Services Launch Event Highlights - Jio 5G services across India by December 2023; Airtel to cover entire country by March 202
- Vikram Vedha Box Office Collection Day 1: How much money Hrithik Roshan, Saif Ali Khan-starrer made on first day
- UPI transactions jumps over 3% at 678 crore in September
Mixed trend prevailed on the opening day
Prices of moong dal and sooji increased while urad dal and sugar prices decreased, prices of rest of the commodities ruled steady in the wholesale foodgrain market here today.
Moong dal rose by Rs.100 per quintal to Rs.6,900 from Rs.6,800,its closing rate.
Sooji (90 kg) price increased by Rs.200 to Rs.3,200 from Rs.3,000.
Urad dal fell by Rs.200 per quintal to Rs.6,700 from Rs.6,900.
Price of sugar fell marginally by Rs.50 per quintal to Rs.4,000 from Rs.4,050.
Prices of thoor dal, gram dal, wheat and maida ruled steady on the opening day.
Following are the wholesale rates of various agri-commodities (rates in rupees per quintal, unless stated otherwise): Thoor Dal Rs 6,900, Urad Dal Rs 6,700, Moong Dal Rs 6,900, Gram Dal Rs 6,000, Sugar Rs 4,000, Wheat Rs 2,600, Maida (90 kg) Rs 2,600 and Sooji (90 kg) Rs 3,200.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.