- DA Hike: Government raises Dearness Allowance of Central Government employees by 4% to 38%
- Bank of Baroda rolls out Khushiyon ka Tyohaar as festive season begins details
- Torrent Pharma share price falls 5.5% on pricey deal with Curatio Healthcare – know what brokerages say
- Electric two-wheeler maker Motovolt Mobility plans to invest Rs 200 crore for expansion
- Spike in oil price breaking India's back: S Jaishankar after talks with Antony Blinken
Mentha oil futures fall 0.73% on low demand
Mentha oil prices moved down by 0.73 per cent to Rs 1,355 per kg in futures trade today as speculators trimmed positions, driven by easing demand in the spot market.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, mentha oil for delivery in November declined by Rs 10, or 0.73 per cent to Rs 1,355 per kg in a business turnover of 920 lots.
Analysts said offloading of positions by traders due to fall in demand from consuming industries in the physical market against adequate stocks position on increased supplies from Chandausi, weighed on mentha oil prices at utures trade.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.