- Inflation may fall to 5.2 pc next fiscal on normal rains, ease in supplies: RBI report
- Navratan SIP on Zee Business: Buy Avanti Feeds Limited Share - Check price target
- Govt to set up 100 5G labs to promote innovation: IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw
- Indian Railways' 148 trains fully cancelled; Duronto rescheduled, Humsafar Express diverted - Check IRCTC refund rule
- Further rate hike to hit real estate sector badly, says realtors' body Credai
Mamata meets top industrialists, bankers in Mumbai
West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today met top industrialists and bankers here as part of a roadshow for the fourth edition of the Bengal Global Business Summit being held in Kolkata early January.
After meeting Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani last night, Banerjee today met State Bank chairman Rajnish Kumar, Kotak Bank's Uday Kotak, Jindal Group's Sajjan Jindal, Godrej Group's Adi Gorej, developer Niranjan Hiranandani and Edelweiss group chairman Rashesh Shah, among others.
Banerjee was accompanied by her finance minister Amit Mitra and senior officials.
Bengal had held a roadshow with diplomats from over 30 countries in New Delhi to promote the fourth edition of the summit in mid-September.
Diplomats from Australia, Austria, Indonesia, Israel, the Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sweden, Thailand and the UAE, among other countries, attended the roadshow.
The third edition earlier this year had participation from 29 countries.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.