- Stock Markets on Monday: FII selling, US market corrections remain a pain point for domestic equities; Anil Singhvi gives trigge
- Even as US markets fell, Nasdaq gets into deeper correction; sees 10% drop from November highs and worst week since 2020
- ICICI Bank Q3FY22 net profit rises 19% to Rs 6,536 cr
- Budget 2022 Expectations: USD14 bn warehousing industry ready with its wishlist ahead of budget
- Mutual Fund in 2021: Equity outperforms Fixed Deposit, gold loses sheen while debt schemes least favoured by millennials
Madhya Pradesh to regulate bike taxi services
Tourists visiting Madhya Pradesh will soon have bike taxis to easily ply through the narrow lanes or sneak past the traffic snarls.
After the successful experiment during the Simhastha Mela, one of the biggest religious congregations in the world, at Ujjain during 2016, the transport authorities in the state has now going to come up with a policy for the bike taxis.
"We are coming up with a policy next month for the motorbike taxis. The operation of these taxis would be App based," Madhya Pradesh's Transport Commissioner Shailedra Shrivastava told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.