- Microsoft-Activision Blizzard deal: These 2 Rakesh Jhunjhunwala portfolio's gaming stocks to benefit maximum from US biggest tec
- Will Nifty hit fresh record highs? Experts see these 5 triggers in Budget 2022
- Technical Check: This footwear stock with a Mcap of over Rs 25,000 cr is on track to hit life highs; here’s why
- Budget 2022 Expectations: 'Promotion of legal certainty, global consistency will foster innovation and investments in cybersecur
- Dalal Street Voice: Focus on IT and Pharma as they are immunised from lockdowns: Somnath Mukherjee of ASK Wealth Advisors
Lupin Q2 profit down 31 percent, but slightly above consensus
Indian drugmaker Lupin Ltd on Monday said its second-quarter profit fell about 31 percent, but the results were slightly above estimates.
The company`s profit came in at 4.55 billion rupees ($70.14 million) for the quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with 6.62 billion rupees a year earlier. (http://bit.ly/2A0RvvN)
Analysts on average had expected a profit of 4.33 billion rupees, according to Thomson Reuters data.
($1 = 64.8700 rupees)
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.