- Syrma SGS Technology IPO: Issue filled 37% on Day 1; should you subscribe? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Galaxy Z Flip 4 price in India revealed - Pre-booking, offers and specifications
- Har Ghar Tiranga campaign: Over 30 crore National Flags sold; CAIT says business worth Rs 500 crore generated
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee death anniversary: Remembering the poet Prime Minister of India
- From Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's portfolio: 5 Tata Group stocks that made him ace investor
Leslie Moonves challenges $120 million severance denial by CBS
Leslie Moonves, who resigned under pressure as CEO of CBS Corp, is challenging the company`s decision to deprive him of $120 million in severance pay, according to a regulatory filing on Thursday.
Moonves resigned amid a wave of allegations of sexual assault and harassment last September.
In December, CBS denied Moonves of a $120 million severance package following a board review of the findings of an investigation into his behavior and the CBS culture conducted by two law firms hired by the CBS board.
"On January 16, 2019, Mr. Moonves notified the Company of his election to demand binding arbitration with respect to this matter. The Company does not intend to comment further on this matter during the pendency of the arbitration proceedings," CBS said https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/813828/000119312519011209/d65640... in the filing.
Moonves has denied any wrongdoing and has described his sexual encounters as consensual.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.