- LIC IPO listing on Tuesday: Public insurer may see flat listing amid weak market sentiment – know what analysts say
- LIC IPO Listing To Be LIVE Tomorrow: Finally, date is here! 10 things to know before LIC lists its shares on NSE, BSE on Tuesday
- Dalal Street Corner: Market participants must remain cautious till Nifty sees reversal; do this when exchanges reopen on Tuesday
- IndiGo inappropriately handled specially challenged child says DGCA in its investigation report
- Q4 Results 2022: GlaxoSmithKline, Greenply Industries, Century Plyboards, Raymond announce March quarter results; here are key h
Land Rover launches 7-seater Discovery at Rs 71.38 lakh
To bridge a wide gap in its portfolio in the mid-segment, Tata Motors' British luxury marquee JLR today launched the fifth generation Land Rover Discovery in a seven-seater format at a price point ranging from Rs 71.38 lakh to Rs 82 lakh.
The full size seven-seater premium SUV comes with both a 3-litre petrol and diesel powertrain options and offers a host of features such as full-sized spare wheel with an automatic tyre lifting option and intelligent seat fold functionality - both industry firsts. The new model comes in six variants.
It also boasts of the highest wading depth of 900 mm, (Merc's GLS has only 600 mm while Q7 of Audi offers only 500 mm) which will help the vehicle wade through flooded streets, the company said.
Rohit Suri, president and managing director, Jaguar Land Rover India, said the Land Rover portfolio had a yawning gap in the mid-segment from a pricing angel.
"Our Land Rover models range from the Rs 42-lakh Discovery Sport and the Rs 1.66-crore priced Range Rover leaving a yawning gap in the middle. The new Discovery fills that gap, which should help further build onto our already high growth we have had so far this year," Suri told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.