- Electronics Mart India IPO: Should you subscribe or avoid? Know Anil Singhvi's recommendation
- SpiceJet, IndiGo, Jet Airways stocks gain up to 9% as government raises loan limit
- How to activate 5G network on your smartphone - Check step-by-step guide
- Metal stocks in focus: Tata Steel, APL Apollo shares gain 2-6% - key triggers
- Electronics Mart India IPO subscription status Day 2: Issue booked over 6.5 times so far; retail and NII investors bid most
Korea scouting for investment opportunities in Bengal
South Korean diplomat Hai Kwang Lee today heaped praise on West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee for her "vision and strong persuasive capabilities" and said his country is scouting for investment opportunities in the state as it is an important market.
Korea has organised its first ongoing 'Korean Caravan', a diplomatic outreach programme as a step toward it.
"Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee is a charismatic politician and leader with a vision and strong persuasive capabilities," the acting Korean ambassador to India told
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.