- What should investors do with Bajaj Auto Buyback? Anil Singhvi suggests this
- JP Morgan bullish on global markets in H2; rejects possibility of recession, sees inflation receding in second half
- Dalal Street Corner: Easing commodity prices, buying interest in IT, Metal help market extend gains; what should investors do on
- PM Modi meets Joe Biden, Emmanuel Macron and Justin Trudeau at G7 Summit
- Mahindra Scorpio-N 2022: Finally, New Scorpio is here - Price, Booking Open Date, Delivery Date, Variants, Features and more
Kia issuing new U.S. recall of 68,000 vehicles for fire risks
Kia Motors Corp said on Wednesday it is issuing a new recall for 68,000 U.S. vehicles at risk of fuel leaks after it previously recalled them in 2017 for engine fire risks.
Kia said a high pressure fuel pipe may have been damaged or improperly installed as part of an engine replacement that could increase the risk of fire. The Korean automaker also said it is offering a software update to nearly 1.7 million U.S. vehicles to protect them from internal damage.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.