- 8 years of 'Make in India'! Annual FDI nearly doubles to $83 billion since inception of the campaign | Details
- Stock Market Triggers: RBI Policy, F&O expiry, global cues to drive market next week; what should investors do?
- Harsha Engineers IPO listing date: Shares to make debut on NSE, BSE on Monday; what to expect from listing?
- Moonlighting row: Days when employees signed up with tech majors and spent lives on jobs are long gone- Rajeev Chandrasekhar
- FIIs turn net sellers in cash market in September; expert cites reasons
KEC International bags orders worth Rs 1,931 cr
Engineering, procurement and construction major KEC International today said it has won new orders worth Rs 1,931 crore.
The company has secured a new order of Rs 1,756 crore, KEC International said in a BSE filing.
Its transmission and distribution business won orders worth Rs 1,756 crore across India, SAARC, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas, it added.
The cable business secured orders worth Rs 112 crore while the railways and solar businesses received orders worth Rs 54 crore and Rs 9 crore respectively.
KEC International, an RPG Group firm, is a global infrastructure EPC major. It has presence in power transmission and distribution, cables, railways, water, renewables and civil.
Shares of the company were trading 2.84 per cent higher at Rs 295.40 on BSE.
(This article has not been edited by Zeebiz editorial team and is auto-generated from an agency feed.)
Get Latest Business News, Stock Market Updates and Videos; Check your tax outgo through Income Tax Calculator and save money through our Personal Finance coverage. Check Business Breaking News Live on Zee Business Twitter and Facebook. Subscribe on YouTube.